In part 1 of this week’s episode, we talked about the return of our favorite television detective and give our thoughts on the trailer of the upcoming Veronica Mars feature film. Mina shares her love for Markus Zusak’s The Book Thief. And then we give a long shout out to our pal Chef Sharwin Tee‘s new restaurant, The Quirky Bacon, which serves the most wonderful things one can do to pork.
GIVEAWAY #1: Best comment/question wins an e-book copy of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- Your Tweet must include the hashtag #5x5podcast.
- Make sure your tweet doesn’t begin with a “@”. If you’d like to tag the hosts, put @minavesguerra or @taniaarpa in the middle or end of your tweet. However, just including the hashtag #5x5podcast will suffice.
- No spoilers for any of the television shows, books or movies mentioned/referred to in the show!
- No spam! Only podcast- and topic-related comments and questions, please.
- You may be from anywhere to join, but we can only ship the prize to an address in the Philippines.
- Your question must be tweeted before 11.59pm on 12 January 2014.
ETA: And we have a winner! Congratulations @perfectrhin for winning a Kindle copy of The Book Thief.
5×5 Episode 003 – Part 1 – 10 January 2014
- Download the audio file
- Listen on YouTube (don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel)
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or any podcast app